Course objective: Get the most from your Trojan and NoiseTools software for effective noise nuisance measurement.
What you will learn in this course
- The purpose of the Noise Nuisance Recorder
- What’s in the Trojan Kit
- How to set up your Trojan – including best practice tips
- How to take down the Trojan after completing your monitoring
- Using the Trojan as a hand-held sound level meter (Trojan2 only)
- How to download your measurements into NoiseTools for analysis
- How residents’ can use the NoiseAid App.