The aim of this session is to find out how to set up and install the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder.
Tips for getting it right first time
- Calibrate your sound level meter
- Once the meter has been calibrated, press OK and remove your acoustic calibrator
- Don’t forget to switch the calibrator off!
- Position your microphone in a suitable place
- Press ‘Start’ on your meter
- the Trojan is now recording background noise levels
- Show the tenant how to use the remote control fob (or wired remote) and leave